What people are saying about "New Format 2"
New Format 2

Reading first 2 parts: Meh i dont see the reason to...
Sees part 3: OKAY YOU GOT MY ATTENTION.
DANIEL SANTIAGO MONTOYA OTALVARO
O.o! .... well, that was very effective.
I like it. this is good.
My only problem with the new format is that while I can go to the next strip by clicking the current image, the only way to backtrack is with the "Previous" button at the top of the page. Maybe add another set of buttons under the image as well ?
Noxin
I understand the intention of the new format hiding the punchline as you scroll down, but I stopped reading Manhuas (Chinese & Korean web-comics) because they overuse screen space to drag out the image, forcing you to keep scrolling.

The panels and text being bigger is a plus though.
Bigger fanservice panels, thicc-er women? Well, alright then.
> Fanservice will be bigger

Do go on...
I'm down with the change. Even on desktop, each panel is bigger and nicer.
Nah, stick with this. I like it even before the fanservice
hiding the punchline until I've read the rest of the comic is a great thing if you ask me.
Im pro new format. Currently I feel unused to it, so not very comfortable, but I can see that this changes will be as an upgrade
T
Add one more panel and you got a 4koma, a kind of comic that was born in the vertical before cellphones.
This is much better. With the last strip it was hard to read the text on my phone, but this text is larger, so I can actually read it.

There still is some white space on the left and right, so if you don't want to have that while not require scrolling, I could suggest maybe trying a 2x2 format?
Well, you asked us last time, and I'll repeat what I said there: I'm still not a fan of this new format. Nothing wrong with experimenting, but in the end I still personally don't think it works better. Having to scroll down to read the comic on PC is cumbersome, even if it does hide the "Punchline".
Right now, there is white space on left and right so I put more room between panels so it doesn't look too weird.

On a site redesign, I may make the space between panels smaller but honestly, I like it the way it is.
(likely to make it readable on mobile) however i do need to scroll unlike when on the horisontal format, though this is not much of an issue. 2/2
This one was far easier to read on mobile without having to zoom, it also fir the whole thing onto my screen on mobile, though is the spaces between the 3 images part of what makes it work like this or just there for another reason entirely? On PC it is seems like the text is bigger as well 1/2
Go for it, different layouts suit different scenes or scenarios better, pick the one that works for what you're doing
There's also not enough content in three comic panels like this to justify a vertical format. It reads much more naturally horizontally, and having to read it one panel at a time feels like unnecessary padding, especially to "preserve" a punchline. (2/2)
Weird as it may sound, I read this webcomic despite the fanservice, not because of it. I'm simply not a fan of that kind of thing, and making it fill up half my screen just makes it harder for me to ignore. (1/2)
Webtoon format has its "perks". In all seriousness I've seen some impressive changes when a comic has swapped to a vertical format.
I like this format: 1) hides the punchline, 2) more service/details ^_^
Did Angie put on some weight for this? Because she looks Thiccer then normal.
Meow!
Well, Jo does make a ... strong(?) point. More seriously, artists need to play with the format. Break the rules. Push the boundaries. Play with the medium. Have fun with it Jo, we'll tag along for the ride.