What people are saying about "Relevancy"
Relevancy
Comments have been closed for this comic.
2 months ago
"You need to use Dan though"
Jokes on you, Dan is S-tier and has an infinite.

sorta.
2 months ago
"Ha-do-shoot you in the face!"
2 months ago
I think Capcom is dealing with not being as big a deal as they used to be. Name a genre they helped popularize, and someone else has come along and done it much better in the decades since. At one point, Capcom even nuked their entire user community.
2 months ago
The cake is a lie, you guys!
2 months ago
You misunderstand me. Capcom's blunders in the FG space have allowed Arcsys to become.more noticeable as people look for alternatives.
2 months ago
I wouldn't say Arcsys has to "step in" anywhere when they've been going at it for 20 or 30 years already.
2 months ago
So current, relevant news from Capcom and Street Fighter is what YOU focus on...and now the giant other news Capcom has been pushing this last month.
2 months ago
Capcom is a terrible company, and the sooner it ends, the better. Their assets would be in much better hands with other, less scummy and greedy companies.
2 months ago
I just want Skullgirls back... Getting Annie of the Stars into Mobile is a good sign, hope it keeps growing from there.
2 months ago
I went on a rant, but I want to say that even among FGs you still have other choices besides SF. You have MK and KI which has held up pretty well. And there's KOF15 and Strive right around the corner. And that's just from the heavy hitters.
2 months ago
You're right, FGs are niche and I don't expect that to ever change, which is why I find that your comment about the learning curve is precisely the reason why I hate how some FGs are being made to be "more accessible". The average joe isn't going to pick up a FG because it's more accessible.
2 months ago
SF hasn't been the powerhouse because Capcom has been dropping the ball for their FG division. Launch SFV was a disaster and so was MvCI. This moment of weakness has let Arcsys step in with their FGs(especially DBFZ).
2 months ago
I figured how to use out T. Hawk in only 2 days, and he became my best character in IV.

Rolento is my best charter in Alpha, but he took over a year a half to learn.

TLDR: Character learning curves can very greatly.
2 months ago
While I thoroughly enjoyed the REAL Fortnite (a good game unlike BR) I stopped Around the time EG started their scummy hypocrisy and anti-consumer practices.
I wasn't the only proper Fortnite player annoyed that EG dumped their founding players to milk Battle Royale, abandoning the main game...
2 months ago
Ryu is a bad fit for Fortnite. Try getting the license for My Little Pony, or Bob the Builder.
2 months ago
Capcom must be hurting for cash, since they keep whoring out characters and franchises for crossovers in mobile games.
2 months ago
I resemble this strip, I've been vibing on this meme for days:

T
2 months ago
Still love this dan vid https://youtu.be/ncsHQ_psTEg