What people are saying about "Not Fat But Strong Thor"
Not Fat But Strong Thor

interesting enough, the depictions of thor is closer to modern than fat thor. if you look at norse paintings you can see that there is less muscle, a stomach but not much. more like say, a blue collar worker than a bodybuilder.
Bodybuilder vs powerlifter.
Look at the world champion weightlifter out of Georgia. Looks pretty chunky to me. They ARE fat. But not as fat as you think.
I think its just the fact hes clothed most everywhere but his gut to bring attention to it peopel give so much focus on it :p
Fat Thor isn't fat, he just followed his mentor's advice and ate lightning. Now after a period of some hours the inevitable is ready to happen after it bounced around in his stomach.
And the people going "That's not Thor!" doesn't know their Norse mythology.
Considering that God of War had gods being antagonistic.
Maybe going for Thor as the "overweight tyrant".
You really missed the opportunity to give him thunder thighs
Wow! This take is worthless! :D

Yeah, dude's got a gut. So does Braun Strowman, Mark Henry, Paul Wight, literally every world-class powerlifter...

YouMayNotLikeItButThisIsWhatPeakPerformance.jpg
I may have seen different strongmen, because the ones I know may have some belly, but they also have muscles, like pecs, legs & arms (cannot judge that one accurately because of the bracers). But FatThor doesn't have the legs of someone strong that is his width
Just think he's like Thor from Endgame. Would you mess with him? I wouldn't.
Fat Thor? I thought it's called American Thor!
I think this is what movie people call subverting expectations. You will think that fat Thor is weak, but in the game he might pwn Kratos. We will see, hopefully soon.
Thor was the god of kicking ass. Oh, and thunder. Not the god of beauty, that was Balder. Thor was known for being the strongest, feasting, quick tempered, and cleaver once he got the idea in his head that he couldn't solve his current problem with violence.
Like, once, just once, they make Thor look like how he is described in actual Norse mythology... and people go "Noooo, he should not be fat". Why? Thor *was* fat, the dude could eat a goat and a cow in one go, and did so, according to the tales. Also, even Marvel's Thor was fat at one point of time
@keroro Right? I don't know about this "fat Thor" discourse but I don't mind a strong man with some guts. But I'd be lying if I didn't appreciate a mean physique like Kratos too. It's all about the confidence really.
"This is the ideal male body. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like."
To me he looks like one of the huge, beefy strongmen types that show up in lifting (rather than bodybuilding) competitions. The kind that look like your fat, drunken uncle, but jebas can they lift.
Im know this is played for laughs, nut I kind of dig both of them. Looking good