What people are saying about "Inappropriate and Objectionable"
Inappropriate and Objectionable

See also Tecmo regarding the Dead or Alive franchise.
T
I will never forget that Morrigan and Lilith naked in the Darkstalkers arcade. Probably the first of its kind i had seen in a time before I had access to the Internet.
sees cammy: Mine.
I don't care one way or another on this but - seriously - if CapCom thinks this is gonna stop the constant flow of cheesecake from modders of their games then they're fooling themselves -snort-
Capcom's list of community standards is just them flexing their legal muscle. Any corporation doesn't like the idea of losing control of their intellectual property because they failed to defend their copywrite in a court of law. Don't take it too seriously until the lawyers start sending letters.
I mean Youtube could NOT be banned (the edit button is not working).
The mantra of most companies and politics is

"Do as I say, not as I do"

For example, Youtube could ban content but it could be banned.
About 8 years ago or whenever they were jerking fans around about a new Darkstalkers game ect..any who; I remember around this time they had some weird censorship. They were claiming it was because of stores, so their adds were hiding revealing clothes and changing win postures, others not so much.
@Samuel Measa
Conversely, a number of things are appropriate now which decidedly were not back in the 90s. Mass Effect in the 90s would have featured somewhat different relationship options, for instance. And Cyberpunk in the 90s would not have featured customizable genitalia.
A corporation's motivation is ALWAYS monetary. The do not have compassion and they do not have morality, and even if they do nice things once in a while - it's a PR campaign to raise popularity and get more money. Corporation is never your friend.
There was what was appropriate back in the 90's and what is appropriate today. Considering how PC the world has become I can understand why they have changed to be more PC friendly.
Ah, the ladies of Super Turbo Turd Puncher III in 3-D.