What people are saying about "Anticipation"
Anticipation

about 2 months ago
@Andy Willow Sorry that it's a trope because it's true. I've been able to keep out of TLOU, period, but I had to give a heads up to my brother about the game, since he'd pre-purchased it thinking it would continue to have a great story like the first game. Dunno if he was able to refund.
about 2 months ago
@Andy Willow So you would have this game set a terrible precedent for future media rather than to have it fail as it deserves, just to spite some people who don't agree with you on the internet, and then you have the gall to call *others* autistic after that? Wow. That's some projecting all right.
about 2 months ago
On one hand, I don't care about the series.
On the other, I want to see it sell millions of copies, because it'll make the "Get woke, go broke!" crowd go full autistic screeching.
about 2 months ago
8/10 has little something for everybody.
about 2 months ago
The game ending was terrible
about 2 months ago
I honestly couldn't care less. Cute smug Angie, yay!
about 2 months ago
I will await the coming salt and shitstorms in the coming days/weeks. The popcorn i bought during the lockdown will come in handy.
about 2 months ago
Its even worse then that. apparently, theres a sex scene, or something close to it, and its not censored, while anime games that show a little skin are. The hypocrisy is strong.
about 2 months ago
The only thing worse then the story line is the BLATANT CENSORSHIP Naughty Dog (The company who made the game) did by going after people who DARED to just DISCUSS not liking the story without showing video or still images, didn't actually elaborate on any of the specific leaks.
about 2 months ago
Actually the trainwreck has already begun and its glorious. That game is a wannabe--woke flaming dumpster