What people are saying about "There Are Options"
There Are Options

Pretty sure that the majority are unhappy in retail. And it's because even if the majority of customers aren't that bad, the minority that are truly awful far outnumber the minority that make you happy to work there.
I just would like to say that I wish first panel had messy hair Anne. Long time I don’t see her like that.
@matt ,dare say its vocal majority effect;only minority section of mass that is unhappy makes noise enough to appear majority which stays silent all the time
Two years as a full-serve gas jockey. I liked the job (well....co-workers and the regulars who came in) and then I got hit by a car smashing my knees between it and another vehicle's bumpers as I was squeege'ing the latter's back window). After I recovered, though, hated customer service.
@Andy Willow I worked as a cashier in a major supermarket for 8 months, and I can tell it was one of the worst jobs I ever had, and definitely glad that I managed to find something much better!

@Cameron Seipel What about jobs that won't make you develop a crippling depression and anxiety?
@Adi Veler; Something like productivity. Like getting off one's arse and actually doing something that makes some kind of difference.
@Adi Veler
Spoken like someone who's never put in an honest day's work in their life.
@Andy Willow Something like mental degeneration?
Say what you will about menial jobs, but at the end of the day they actually mean something.
Where is the third option? Where you go learn usefull skill and stop being a leech on society?
I'd open OBS to check my settings and I immediately went to lay down and just entertaining the thought of doing any future nights hits me in the temple of my head from both sides. I really wish I could have made it work.
I tried streaming a few times. I don't know if it was anxiety or what but the first night went fine. Second night I had to cut it off at an hour and a half. Third only got to 45 minutes. Fourth, 15 minutes, IF THAT. The migraines got so bad that I couldn't even TRY to set up the 5th night.
Honestly, is it even possible for me to find ONE story about someone who was perfectly fine, in retail? I mean, statistically at least some people have to have had that experience right? Or is it just so much of a dark space that it's universally bad?...like call centers.