What people are saying about "Now Loading"
Now Loading

about 1 month ago
I don't remember how bad the loading times on CD consoles were, but I'm pretty sure they weren't worse than Commodore's tapes, or some Amiga games.
about 1 month ago
@Keegan Beauchamp Doom 3 had enormous loading times for the machines of the day.
about 1 month ago
Doom 2016 has looong loading times, but it's excusable because it's such a good game, what with the ripping and tearing and the shooting it until it dies.
about 1 month ago
Computer games have loading times too. Some were pretty bad as well, specially since back then a computer dedicated for gaming was not a thing.
about 1 month ago
So, have you actually played the game, or are you just bitching about what others have said about it with no actual experience? After all, every other game you've played and covered here has loading screens and load times, even if they're fast on SSD.
Downloading comment...
about 1 month ago
Honestly loading times have never bothered me and Ive always found it kinda ridiculous how much some people complain about them.
about 1 month ago
I remember when I first launched HL2 and each level was taking it's sweet time to load on my toaster, sometimes up to fifteen minutes of staring at that blurry screen (time to make some tea and snacks!). Still enjoyed it.
about 1 month ago
Same, went from SNES to PC directly, but in the '90s, so I'm used to long periods of downtime. I still remember that in order to download a Dragon Ball fan art I had to wait 5 minutes, boot pc? same, connecting to the internet? New downtime, swapping floppies and CDs for games? Ugh. Used to it.
about 1 month ago
I had a PC with no hard drive in 1991. Some games required multiple floppies to play, which you had to repeatedly swap and load from when you changed areas or activities (Quest for Glory 2, I'm looking at you and your nine disks).
about 1 month ago
Just don't bother all together. It's another trash game with so little effort put into it to try and ride the "Live Services" bandwagon.
about 1 month ago
I can accept one long loading time and be done with it for a while, like when loading a (long) stage.

But loading times in the middle of a play session? LOLNOPE!
about 1 month ago
I tolerate long loading times when games runs smoothly. For example, World in Conflict had long loading times, but the game run pretty good on below the average hardware. The only thing I hate is constant loading screens like fallout and the sims.
about 1 month ago
I remember loading things off of CD back in the day (yes, I'm that old, don't even get me started on floppy disks) because hard drive space was at a premium. It was a hard habit to break up until hard drives suddenly became enormous. Load times like night and day. Never loaded from media again.