Toppledge
What people are saying about "Plants vs Hardware"
Plants vs Hardware
Comments have been closed for this comic.
about 5 years ago
May i BUTT in? and say that i've enjoyed PvZ1 on my 2g iPhone on PC on Ipad and so on. And I am enjoying PVZ2 BUTT just because that shit is FREEMIUM i can't even pass the egypt levels without payign 5$ or spending 5 fucking days repeating same levels 3 times for stars. IMO this is bad game design
about 5 years ago
Jo, I was looking at the firs few Nerf NOW!! and I've got one single question.

What happened to FemSniper?
about 5 years ago
I lucked out. I'm a Brown Mackie student and we're required to get the iPad 4 for our classes. Some kinda contract between BMC and Apple... but now all my textbooks are eBooks so at least its easy to carry them around.

That and I got PvZ2! :D
MithranArkanere
This is unnaceptable.

It's like with Ultima Forever only for iOS.

Are there anyone else using that crap?

It's freaking 2013!

I'm not getting that until it's available for Android or on Steam.
TheSandvich
A mouth
Zugai
(Cont)
Also their stream today once again showed that their definition of "Gameplay Footage" seems to be 90-100% "Cutscenes" for example with Fifa 2014.
Zugai
about 5 years ago
Well, EA stated that "every game will have Microtransactions". Dead Space 3 had materials and Weapon plans, Sim City has the not so micro DLC to add some "depth" into the game. All mobile gamess will have them and maybe The Sims 4 will go for "pay per item" additionally to the addons.
(Cont...)
pong
about 5 years ago
@Hyperstar96 It is a device that cost as much as the PS3 when the PS3 first launched 7 years ago and will still be supported and get new games for years to come. Just over 3 years is not very long for a 500-700$ device.
about 5 years ago
Another waiting game started that day along with Half-Life 3 and any Team Fortress 2 waiting queue.
about 5 years ago
Don't play the waiting game, play Dota 2. It will make the time go very, very fast.
about 5 years ago
While it lacks any and all charm of the first game, it offers a lot more challenge. If you want a harder game, you should definitely check it out. If you want a game made from the heart, then the uninspired animations, washed-out colors, and pay-to-win mechanics will turn you off.
about 5 years ago
Looks like it's "disappointing sequels month" again. I'm pretty sure I won't be checking Kick-ass 2 either.
about 5 years ago
Apple doesn't want people being mad that their games don't run on their Apple devices, so they have a policy that all games must run on all devices. Developers aren't allowed to say "Ipad 2 only".

This is the loophole.

Kamira
about 5 years ago
You should try The Waiting Game 2.0, but it needs the new iOS (which isn't out yet).
Karbon
about 5 years ago
Game is free and quite worth the play. IAP are also purely optional as explained in this article
toucharcade.com/2013/08/19/plants-vs-zombies-2-guide/
about 5 years ago
Your iShit is about 3.5 years old, Jo. You obviously can't run it if the hardware can't handle it, so don't blame it on any sort of money grab.
@Neko <3:
listen because this is very important:

nobody cares
about 5 years ago
Well guess what Jo. Even if you had the "proper" hardware you still can't technically buy the game. Because it's F2P of the worst kind. As in you either grind levels you already completed or pay them tons of dosh.
Ninj77
about 5 years ago
Besides being enraged I guess we shouldn't be surprised: after the incredible success of the first game it's no wonder the second will be filled with nice schemes that will make players pay more money on in-app purchases.

Honestly, this is quite a shame, indeed. I was really looking to play it.
Tom Sheldrake
about 5 years ago
Supposedly the game is ridden with in-app purchases to buy better plants, so imo it's not worth trying to play.
about 5 years ago
In this era where hundreds of games are released each year? yeah I can wait for it.

I'm not yet play the first one.... even though I know that the singer for the theme song is so damn cute.
about 5 years ago
@DannyUfonek: If there was a PC version, Jo wouldn't be asking for an iVersion.

I felt betrayed back when They announced PvZ2 wouldn't be on the PC.
DannyUfonek
about 5 years ago
How could you, Jo, part of the PC gamer master race, be reduced to something so lowly as asking for an iVersion of something?
second WOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

finally.
about 5 years ago
Hey, everyone, i have a deal!
I will stop mine'ing non-nekomimi girls in strips (strips are updated about time when i am waking up), but noone will "mine" nekomimi girls. Deal? :D