Toppledge
What people are saying about "Waste Not"
Waste Not
Comments have been closed for this comic.
11 months ago
lol, i just got this skin, i prefer goth zarya though
11 months ago
I'm still waiting for Blizz to finally give up and make a skin a straight up Jojo reference. I mean, people already throw them around after any Mei update, no matter how cute it is. A Jumpin' Jack Flash skin would be welcome at this point.
11 months ago
"Just do what we alwasy do with all ugly skins."
"Give it to Zarya. She makes anything look good."
Seriously, I want this skins too much. And it works perfectly with her dance emote... that I don't have :(
11 months ago
For me, the only disappointment with the OW event is no Orisa halloween skin. :P
11 months ago
I like the Christmas Roadhog skin. It is the best Epic skin in my opinion.
11 months ago
I adore every Day-Glo inch of Zarya's new skin.
11 months ago
To an extent, those who like Zarya's character design already have "unique" tastes, so why bother trying to cater to the mainstream at the same time?
11 months ago
@Shellhit: Isn't that why people buy skins IRL? You can't exactly see your clothes or costumes when you're wearing them either.
11 months ago
@Shellhit: Las Vegas casinos make billions off of gullible morons, being able to exploit pitiable traits is not exactly commendable.
11 months ago
For what it's worth, I dig the skin and it'll probably be my permanant Zarya skin when I get it next year.
11 months ago
To be fair, it's a halloween skin: it's probably supposed to look horrifying.
11 months ago
@DarkFlare EX: well long as they keep the important parts in the right places i doubt most would notice if say a pauldron(Shoulder armor) on reinhart doesn't register as a hit would it? no ones gonna intentionally aim there, so they'll just assume they missed.
11 months ago
@Censuur: Welp, Blizzard is making millions on lootboxes, so that shows who is the smart one (not me).
11 months ago
@scott bate: While I'm inclined to agree, there's the fact that Overwatch is an FPS. By that, I mean that the skins can't interfere with the silhouette too much and mess up where one would identify their hitboxes. HotS has no such problem due to being a MOBA.
11 months ago
@Shellhit: Yes, for the same reason people buy expensive sports cars and just drive them around, except now it's all about the e-peen. That, and some prissy lads apparently really like playing dress up dollies with their video game characters.
11 months ago
@Shareazu: So, people are willing to pay money, so they other people would see them?
11 months ago
@Shellhit: Because others will see it. Besides, in overwatch, some skins have unique character lines!

About the comic: yeah, the skin looks like a major wardrobe malfunction, but i dunno... in the end, it looks better than normal zarya or goth zarya, in my opinion!
Ooo, very jazzercize-y.
11 months ago
I have to admit, I still can't quite comprehend why skins are so important in first person game.
11 months ago
Zarya has some great skins in heroes of the storm, so much better than the overwatch ones that they should just copy those ones