Toppledge
What people are saying about "Overwatch League"
Overwatch League

To be honest I know nothing about the teams so I bought a Zenyatta dragon skin because it looked good.
Agreed
To be honest, when you just start watching any sport for the first time you have not a lot of reasons to cheer for anybody. The only exception if it's your own country.
There's no Russian team, so i choose a team with nice colors too
Rooting for a team because of the team colors and the logo? Eh, good a reason as any.
@Samuel Measa: Yeah, down in Tennessee it's College Football and NASCAR. Which sucks when your more of a soccer person.
So if I go by the same rules as Alek and only use the logos, Angie will support the London Spitfire (mechanical and has many guns), Anne the Dallas Fuel (looks like a BLU Spy disguising)
Jane the Los Angeles Valiant (Got eagle wings, and Jane is very patriotic) and Morgan will - obviously - support the Florida Mayhem (Its a red bomb with her first initial in the middle. She was RED’s Demoman in TF2.)

Sorry it was so long and in two comments. Stupid character limit.
Picking teams based on Skins and Icons. Sounds like when I was a kid and picked Derby Horses based on the Jockey uniforms.
BTW for those of you who don't live in Kentucky, there are only three sports. Collage Football, Collage Basketball and the Kentucky Derby. Every thing else is filler content.
Literally the only person I really care about in the entire Overwatch League is Seagull, because he's a cool dude.
Overwatch eSports is a joke, its basically same as competitive tic-tac-toe.
I guess with Victoria in the crew, are we gonna see the reaction from a 'non gamer' on these events? I watch EVO sometimes, I guess, but despite being a gamer, I never know whats going on in these other game's ESports jokes...